Friday, February 5, 2010

What can i do, so that my nails will stop breaking and peeling?

a. use fortified vitamin-enriched nailpolish





and take multivitamins that are age-appropriate and have a lot of calciumWhat can i do, so that my nails will stop breaking and peeling?
you might need a little more calcium in your diet or you might wanna see a dermatoligstWhat can i do, so that my nails will stop breaking and peeling?
what I do (this might sound a little weird, but it works like a charm) I rub chapstick into my nail beds and cuticles! it makes your cuticles amazingly soft and your nails SUPER healthy and shiny! Also, stop wearring nail polsih for 4 days every week..this will let your nails ';breath'; and nail polish is VERY drying to nails....


Best answer?
change your diet. ~p
There are loads of nailpolishes that supply your nails with vitamins that make them tougher and stronger. And yeah also try to eat more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment