Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why is my toe nail peeling?

On both my smallest toes, the nails are peeling. I have never had this prolem before. I am not having problems with any other nails, just my two pinky toes. Why would the nails be peeling?





I really don't want to go to a doctor - does anyone have advice on how to fix the peeling?Why is my toe nail peeling?
get some lamisil cream over the counter at Meijer or Walmart...it is like a disease like athlete's foot that makes it do that...the stuff works.Why is my toe nail peeling?
maybe you are half banna.
It's probably a fungus. There's over the counter stuff available, ask the pharmacist. If it bothers you that much you might want to ask your doctor the next time you schedule a visit for something else.
File them and put clear nail polish on them...If that doesn't work you will have to go to the doctor.
consult doctor...
Deficiency of Protein.... so take Pulses, soyabeans.........good food , drink sufficient milk..........and take care
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment