Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Aside from its effects on the nail- what's so bad about toenail fungus? I like it- I like peeling off my nails

a constant fungal infection in your body will do your overall health a great deal of harm in the long run. fungus in your body is a parasite. it competes with the good bacteria that you need for the same food. namely carbohydrates. it kills the good bacteria with its wastes, called mycotoxins. these mycotoxins will cause your cholesterol to be extremely high. there are many negative health problems associated with fungal infections. i suggest you read a book called the fungus link. i have been battling this for over 30 years. it caused me to become very ill. i developed fibromyalgia, which at times was crippling. my cholesterol was 297. you must address this asap.Aside from its effects on the nail- what's so bad about toenail fungus? I like it- I like peeling off my nails
erm.....its sick?!Aside from its effects on the nail- what's so bad about toenail fungus? I like it- I like peeling off my nails
you're lame
You need help, man...
I take you don't have much to do in your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment