Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need help with peeling my nails?

My nails have gotten way too short. I kept trying to get them to look longer, so over time, they got peeled farther and farther from the end of my finger. I think that the skin that the nail's attached to got peeled away from the nail. Sorry if this doesn't sound very clear... I'm confused myself kinda =]. Before I peeled my nails, the beginning of the whitest part (pointing towards body) would have been shorter than it would be now if i grew it out to the same point. Basically the start of the white got peeled back more.


Please help me with this. I'm sick of having ugly nails!


Thanks!I need help with peeling my nails?
i know me too!


i kept promising myself but i just do it!


well mostly when im nervous.... or bored :D





but like ive been wearing fake nails


(not for the look) but while mine grow back


so if i start peeling the nail without thinking


im peeling off a fake nail
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment