Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My nails are PEELING OFF!?

Recently, my fingernails have been getting worse and worse. The layers of my nails began literally peeling off to the point where I can see through some of the ends of my nails. They are also very brittle and break off easily. But, this morning when I looked at my nails the ends of them that are usually white have turned yellow! What is wrong with my nails? I'm guessing it's some sort of vitamin definciency but I'm not really sure.My nails are PEELING OFF!?
Its definitly because of the vitamin deficiency! I recommend you take a vitamin that helps your nails (and other parts of your body too, if you haven't been taking vitamins.)





I used FutureBiotics Hair, Skin, %26amp; Nails Vitamins which has made a quite a difference on my nails! Now they're long, a natural color, and hard so it can't easily be torn or broken.My nails are PEELING OFF!?
somtimes if you swim alot they get really weak.
Maybe a nail fungus. You need an oral fungicide.
EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
my nail does that to its because i dont take care of it

No comments:

Post a Comment