Thursday, February 11, 2010

Has anyone try the new product from Avon peel on nails?

I have tried them. Really easy to put on, but they only lasted 3 days and they stared peeling :-/Has anyone try the new product from Avon peel on nails?
Yes, I liked them, but for the price and the few days they lasted I would rather just stick to old fashioned polishing. They were easy to use, and very shiny too. I will probably buy them again in the future.Has anyone try the new product from Avon peel on nails?
no. but I got them and will soon. I hope they work as good as they say they do. have you?
Yes, I have and they're great. They can last a long time, depending on how much stuff you put your nails through. Always put them on clean nails, and remove with nail polish remover. They're fun, like playing with stickers. Call your Avon rep for a free sample or a free trial (some will do that for you). Have fun. %26lt;*)))%26gt;%26lt;
I haven't, but I've been thinking about it. Nice to know it sounds like they work!
I actually have. They work good. peel off easy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment