Sunday, February 7, 2010

The skin around my nails is peeling??? Help!!?

The skin around my nails is peeling. What can I do to make it stop?The skin around my nails is peeling??? Help!!?
Put some lotion on them once a day for the next few days. That should help a lot.The skin around my nails is peeling??? Help!!?
exfoliate %26amp; moisturize.


take a scrub like st. ives,


buff it around. rinse off.


if you don't have skin scrub,


a simple sugar %26amp; petrolium jelly mix.


then a couple drops of cuticle oil.


if you don't have any handy,


olive or baby oil will do the trick.
Mine too, I hate it. Gotta rub some good lotion meant for nails on it. They sell it in the lotion section at drugstores...and ive been told and its proven that having acrylic nails stops it.

No comments:

Post a Comment