Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Nails always peel what household product(s) can I use to strengthen them??

I play softball like 24/7 and i do use clear nail polish but they always peel EVERY DAY what can I do to stregthen them??My Nails always peel what household product(s) can I use to strengthen them??
Eat jello.My Nails always peel what household product(s) can I use to strengthen them??
prenatal vitamins... they make ur hair and nails grow. get them over the counter next to reg vitamins
drink more milk, take vitamens!
my mother always said eating gelatin (ie Jello) would strengthen your nails. otherwise i would try a product you can buy at the pharmacy. Sally Hansen makes a couple different options. Personally, I would just try to keep your nails short and skip the nail polish- it will dry out your nails.
eat jello and make sure you are getting plenty of calcium and zinc
Knox Gelatin





or





Brush on nail fiber then clear polish over top
veggie oil on them every noght! It works great!!
buy Jojoba oil and rub it into your nails every day - (best at night before going to bed) and also see that you get lots of calcium - (drink a glass of milk daily) . You also need vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin meaning if you eat carrot salad for instance, which contains vitamin E - you have to add oil so as to be able to absorb it...





Hope this helps





p.s. make sure you wear gloves when you work with cleaning liquids... they tend to dry out your nails too
http://www.sallyhansen.co.uk/NCa_Strengt鈥?/a>





Go to this website. The Sally Hansen Miracle Cure nail hardner or the Diamond Strenght Premium Nail Hardener work really well. Good Luck!





P.S. You answered to my question about using the Clearasil Acne Mousiturizer (u can check my questions) and you said it took long, I was just wondering: How long? 3 weeks? A month? Two?? Thanks so much. I guess you can just reanswer to that question or i think I have my email posted on my pages: it's simpletruth2191@yahoo.com





Thanks soo much! I'd appreciate this A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment