Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have this really bad habit of peeling my skin around my finger nails...?

to the point where my skin is bright red and bleeding!! what should i do?? does anyone have any advices??? has anyone ever experienced this problem and if so, what did you do???I have this really bad habit of peeling my skin around my finger nails...?
you should pretend they r covered in dog crap.i have experienced this problem before and got over it about a month ago.I have this really bad habit of peeling my skin around my finger nails...?
I do the same thing,


but latley i have been stopping.


I find it helps to apply baby lotion to the hands,


and keep your hands busy.


When ever you find yourself doing this,


stop and remind yourself you dont want to.


But keep your hands mosturized!

No comments:

Post a Comment