Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anybody know of any nail formulas that will help my nails not peel?

I have tryed everything. I just stopped biting my nails (I got braces, and I had no choice) So now I have long pretty nails (they are even getting much thicker!!!) but they are peeling off in layers, what should I do?Does anybody know of any nail formulas that will help my nails not peel?
I used to bite my nails constantly, one day I just stopped. Once your nails get just over the finger, clip them with nail clippers, don't peel, clip. My nails have always been real weak and peel all the time. Once I started clipping them on a regular bacis, they are finally strong, you know how you see peoples nails and say, ';I wish my nails were that thick'; mine are finally there. Clip don't peel!!!Does anybody know of any nail formulas that will help my nails not peel?
Drink alot of milk and also take vitamins.
I'm using ';sally hansen age correct strength'; dry brittle nail care.
your nails are peeling because your body has too much calcium so cut down on the calicium
A daily multivitamin, plenty of water, and a healthy diet should help. Also give yourself a manicure and apply a nail hardening polish once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment