Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you help me? What can I do for nails that peel easily?

Is there anything I can put on them to make them strong? I'd love to have long and strong nails :)Can you help me? What can I do for nails that peel easily?
Biotin and Sally Hansen nail polishes (like growth, stronger nails, etc)Can you help me? What can I do for nails that peel easily?
Way back I had fantastic nails, then for about three years two of them were peeling. I bought all sorts of stuff, then I discovered Sally Hansens ';Nailgrowth Miracle';. Its in a gold bottle, I put a very thin coat on every other night and tried not to remove it for about two weeks. The two iffy nails stopped peeling and I now wear Nailgrowth as a base coat under coloured nail varnish and I also use it as a top coat. If possible just touch your nail varnish up for as long as possible, remover can damage your nails.
Nail envy is really effective


you can buy it from asos


http://www.asos.com/Opi/Opi-Matte-Nail-E鈥?/a>
There are vitamins that are specially for hair and nail growth. Try them. Also, in the meantime, try the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish. Just apply a new coat three days. It works great!
Get a product from boots or superdrug or a shop like that. If you go into boots they do your makeup im sure they sort your nails out as well.
Eat gelatin - a jelly cube once a day will do the trick.
Sally Hansen stuff in the gold bottle - quite pricey but very very good.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment