Thursday, February 11, 2010

My nails PEEL? what causes this?

ok at the tips my nails will literally peel, not entirly off but a little latyer of nail with peel off and it makes my nails gross and not healthy and weak and bleh.





how can i prevent this and why does it do this?





thanksMy nails PEEL? what causes this?
Oh, I can't STAND that feeling! My nails used to do that when I was a kid, or they still do it now when I wear acrylics for months and eventually take them off. It's such a yucky feeling isn't it?





Anyway, taking Calcium helps this. And Vitamin E pills. It just does it because you have weak nails due to not taking your vitamins or doing too many acrylic manicures. I think that's why, anyways. But if you make sure to eat healthy and take vitamins, it should get better. It's worked for me in the past to simply take Vitamin E pills, so I hope all ends up well for you too. =)
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment