Thursday, February 11, 2010

What can u do to stop your nail polish from peeling off.?

i keep on putting on nail polish ,but it does not last how do i stop it frm peeling off.What can u do to stop your nail polish from peeling off.?
u prob hav 2 buy a top brand or somethin worth 60 quid! i got the same problem,u jus hav 2 keep reaplyying it,i think its 1 of lifes misteries....What can u do to stop your nail polish from peeling off.?
apply first coat and dip your nails in cold water pot for few minutes then apply the second coat and do the same.


It might help
OPI polish lasts at least twice as long as any cheap brands. I can usually go 2 wks without a mani.
The best method I've found is using Sally Hansen Maximum Adhesion Base Coat and Sally Hansen Acrylic Top Coat -- I used these products when I got married, and my nail polish still looked great after 8 days of decorating the church and swimming in the ocean on my honeymoon! So that is good enough for me ... my nails grow so fast that if I don't paint them every week, there is a gap of unpainted nail near my cuticle that looks bad! But these two products are the only things I've found at drugstore prices that make my polish last all week! And it doesn't even matter what brand of polish I wear, as long as I use this top coat and base coat, it will last!
Buy a long lasting good quality nail polish or failing that firstly apply a base coat, then when you have applied your chosen colour, apply a coat of clear nail polish.
Get a higher quality nail polish use a base and top coat


if you do things like wash alotof dishes tap your nails on the table you probably cant prevent it
put on a top coat. my favorite is from OPI.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment