Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is peeling the nail polish off your fingernails bad?

i paint my nails then when they start to chip (about 1-2 days later) i just start to peel and pick it off. it leaves my nails looking like they are flakey (after a bit they get back to normal) but is that bad for your nails?Is peeling the nail polish off your fingernails bad?
Yes, it can weaken them as they tend pull thin layers of your nail off when you peel it off yourself like that.Is peeling the nail polish off your fingernails bad?
I Don't Really Know - But I Do The Exact Same Thing!!
Please don't continue this - it looks bad. If you take the time to polish your nails and put a clear coat on top they should last longer also try different brands of polish some last longer than others.
nope, i do peel mine all the time
What kind of polish are you using that PEELS off? And so soon! Because whenever I let mine get like that (after a few weeks) I have to scrape it off with my fingernails. Which has never caused me any problems my nails are still hard and pretty. :)
A little





But if you paint them tooooooo much then your nails turn yellow [ O.o ] but yea I wouldn't paint them that much %26amp;%26amp; I think you should get nail stuff to maybe not make them flakey
Is it look bad afterward? If it is, yeh. If it isn't then no.
peel your nails all you want! haha but after your done peeling try to clean it with nail polish remover, that will help your nails go back to normal.
i dunno i do that too and now you have got me wondering
I heard it takes off a very thing layer of your nail, eventually making them weaker.





Why not touch them up rather then destroy your manicure?





To keep your mani longer - use a base coat, two coats of polish and a professional top coat, something like OPI, a real good brand name top coat will keep your mani looking better longer.





to keep your mani even longer....wear rubber gloves when you do dishes, housework, etc, where your hands are getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment