Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why can't I get my nailpolish not to chip and peel when I do my own nails at home?

Do I need primer, a certain topcoat or fake nails? Salon jobs damaged my nails so badly that I'm trying to avoid getting them done again.Why can't I get my nailpolish not to chip and peel when I do my own nails at home?
Well what i do is put on a coat of clear, then two layers of color, and a few layers of clear coats. It also helps just to have healthy nails without scratches in them and if you chew them, it chips the paint near the edge of the nail and lifts up the paint and makes it a lot easier to peel off. (I used to chew my nails. :-( Nasty habit)Why can't I get my nailpolish not to chip and peel when I do my own nails at home?
Try using polishes such as Essie, OPI or Chanel. Follow with base and top coat from the Essie brand, it works well.





Your polish is bound to chip easily, but these products work well longer.
yeah use a good topcoat or bottom coat or both


I like Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and top coat


my home mani lasted 2 weeks with this stuff, amazing and no chips!
Because for some reason only chinese ppl can do that lol other ppl can't ughhhh i widh i could do that!
Primer and a topcoat would be your best bet.
Apply a clear topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment