Thursday, February 11, 2010

My nails peel and break all the time!?

This has been going on for about a year...my nails peel,they seem weak, and they sometimes break.I have used sally hansen's ';strong nails now'; and that didn't seem to work.I'm not wearing any nail polish.What's going on and what products or any others problem-solvers seem to work?HELP!Oh and if you need to know, I am 13 years old.My nails peel and break all the time!?
I'm 13, too, and have the same problem. I find drinking a lot of milk helps, because of the calcium, and Opi's nail strengtheners really work.My nails peel and break all the time!?
hey, im 12 and i have the same problem, well i have this friend who's really pixie like and wears fashion cloathes and all that, and she does my nails even if i tell her dont but she still does and so, nail polish goes on and off my nails and it started to peel and so i told her to give my nails a rest and it went back to normal, you just need to take care of your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment