Sunday, February 7, 2010

My nails peel and have bumps in them?

I have bitten my nails ever since I could chew but have also stopped periodically. Just a few months ago I began to notice lumps and bumps in my nails and about a week ago my thumb nail began to peel from the nail bed, my nails are also very brittle. Any advice or any idea about what might be causing this?My nails peel and have bumps in them?
i do this also and the best advice i can think of is to stop biting your nails, it is gross and others do not see this as healthy. stop biting, easy as thatMy nails peel and have bumps in them?
Stop biting your nails. When I had this problem from biting my nails, I started to scratch my nails on a bar of soap so that I would not chew on them without noticing. After a while they should get better. You can use a moisturizing hand cream too... it will help your nails.
i chewed my nails for years and years also and along with all the damage you're causing it sounds like you might have a nutritional deficiency of some sort.





it's not as easy to stop as some might say, it did just finally happen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment