Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there certain nailpolish that does not chip? I paint my nails within 1-2 days it starts to peel.?

I have used OPI, Sally Hansen, Revlon, Even Revlon Colorstay. Any tipsIs there certain nailpolish that does not chip? I paint my nails within 1-2 days it starts to peel.?
Use a top coat; Revlon makes a good one and it's called No Chip. You should add a coat every other day. Revlon also makes a No Chip polish and an excellent base coat. My nails last for about 10 days.Is there certain nailpolish that does not chip? I paint my nails within 1-2 days it starts to peel.?
Simple answer - Barry M.





Barry M has a very high quality inexpensive range of nail polishes (in their case, paints) which last days and days.


They have their own base coat, nail hardener and top coat all in one bottle.


Barry M have won awards with the amazing quality of their highly affordable nail paints.
OPI is the best, and if it is chipping than use a top coat, because it should not be chipping
use a bottom and top coat i think the best one is the one by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment