Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I get healthier nails natrually so they won't crack be thin or peel?

For some reason my nails will grow but they will break or crack. I like to wear nails polish but i can't because I braid hair and I don't want the polish to break off in my client's scalp. What can i eat or drink to help my nails grow long strong and beautiful?How can I get healthier nails natrually so they won't crack be thin or peel?
Take gelatin capsules, and file them regularly.How can I get healthier nails natrually so they won't crack be thin or peel?
My friend has the same problem and Sally Hansen products work well for her.
Sally hansen hard as nails you can find it at walmart or any store really. I have weak nails too and find this works really well. Sally also makes a growth formula too.
look into taking fish oil as a supplement.


it's supposed to be good for your skin, hair, nails, and many other things.
amen to the sally hansen hard as nails. I swear by that stuff! Alternatively, try massaging almond oil into your nails before bedtime - works a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment