Sunday, February 7, 2010

Habit of PEELING nails???

I DONT BYTE MY NAILS but i peel the white part that grows when i dont even realize it. what i do is take my thumb and on the other hand work at the nail until it peels off. i hate it and i want to be a girl and paint my nails:) please help me fiqure out a way to stop... the main sourse is my thumbs. i need something to ctop my thumbs during the day (at school) at home i have made covers to put over them.. but i cant where those to school. i have thought of cutting mysself under where the nail grows so it will hurt evverytime i try to peel but i dont want to cut myself. please i am in a desperate need. please take a minute to think of ways to help! NO FAKE NAILS i dont like those at all even though they might help.Habit of PEELING nails???
I used to have the same problem when I got bored I would suddenly find myself with six much shorter nails





What I did was to start filing my nails - I applied Treatment Oil to moisturize my nails and cuticles and a clear nail strengthener to them to help them grow and get stronger (that way it would be harder to peel them) I used Mary Kay but they don't have the 5 step system I used anymore - I've seen it on ebay but would only buy it if it were guarenteed to be unopened.





Gelatin and biotin rich foods will help your nails grow stronger.





For now try to stay busy - read, knit, cook - just anything that requires one or both hands to keep moving so you won't be tempted.Habit of PEELING nails???
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/鈥?/a>
Try painting your nails really pretty and when you go to try to peel it, it'll look so pretty that you won't want to touch it!
try wearing nail polish so you cant see the white part, chew gum, always keep your hands occupied even if that means tapping on a desk, playing with your pencil ect.
get help.
ewww
u r sick
omg! i do this too!! well i stopped but what i did was went to walmart and in the nail section there is stuff called no bite (2$?) put it on your nails andit tasts horrible! or you can put nail polish remover, or some really bad hotsauce. whatr i did was file them as far as they can. then i buffed them and they looked good and painted them clear adn just waited. :]
Well, first DO NOT CUT YOURSELF!! That's seriously not a good idea, because the cuts could get easily infected. Your nails carrry a lot of germs. Some of my ideas:


-Wear a bracelet or a ring to give you something else to mess with.


-Wear nail polish, that way when you try to pick at your nails, you only pick the nail polish.


-Try to keep your hands seperate from each other. Like put your hands in your pockets.


This is all I can think of.....Good Luck and I hope I helped =)
You need to strengthen you nails. Try buffing them and then paint them afterwards. This is a good buffer http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/nail-buf鈥?/a>
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment