Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lose layer of nail after peeling nail polish off?

Do you lose a layer of nail after peeling your nail polish off?Lose layer of nail after peeling nail polish off?
yea i normally do it made mine thiner so i had to stop peeling my nail polish off and i know it is what basically everyone does when they are either pissed off or bored (well thats what i used to do) now i used nail polish remover and my nails are back to normal!





:D good luck!Lose layer of nail after peeling nail polish off?
I do. Are you supposed to? I think you're not supposed to. Try to stop peeling off nail polish (like I did) and drink more milk.
Yeah I heard that...I think its something to do with stripping natural minerals and the moisture from your nails. What with your skin,hair and nails all being the same kind of thing. I would recommend using a hydrating clear nail polish (from boots and other chemists!)) to apply after peeling nail polish off to look after you nails! Good luck! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment