Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need help! My nails keep peeling!?

My nails keep peeling! Its like the ';layers'; come off. I dont bite or pick my nails and I just sick of having gross nails! I have tried numorous products but nothing works please help!I need help! My nails keep peeling!?
you dont need products, what you need is calcium. take one tablet a day everyday, ur nails should get better in a few weeks.I need help! My nails keep peeling!?
Buy a bottle of clear fingernail polish and take it to the funeral home and ask them to put a couple of drops of inboming fluid in there.it will strenghen your nails,I know it sounds weird but it works.



for all your skin and hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://www.skincaretipps.blogspot.com


n here u ll find so many tips for curing acne n getting fair complexion n solution to all ur skin problems






you are lacking in iron i.e. low blood pressure... i had the same problem as you before. as it gets serious, you can get dizzy spells and even faint. the doc gave me iron tablets and i have recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment