Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If both acrylic and gel. nails both peel and lift after two days. Are there any types I can wear?

Both the acrylic and the gel nails lift completly from the base of my nail forward leaving only the tips attached to my nails. I love the look but my nails will not grow strong and beautiful. Any suggestions?If both acrylic and gel. nails both peel and lift after two days. Are there any types I can wear?
Well stop putting on the fake nails if you want healthy nails.


Make sure your nail tech knows that your gels or acrylics aren't staying attached. Maybe she's not using the nail dehydrator sprays? Have you tried changing nail salons to see if a different tech has better luck? It'd really be best if you just avoided fake nails and used a nail strengthener to get your nails into shape, and take vitamins (pre-natal) and calcium supplements to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment