Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I keep my finger nail polish from chipping and peeling?

I put on finger nail polish after my showers at night. The next day after I do dishs and take my shower my finger nail polish has chipped and peeled away. What should I do about this??How can I keep my finger nail polish from chipping and peeling?
First, before you do anything, shake the bottle. next, swipe nail polish remover over each nail surface. anything leftoer on nails can cause chipping, bubbleing, ect. then, shake the bottle again. apply a clear coat. let dry 1 minite. next, after shaking 2 or more times, remove the brush from bottle. swipe on edges of bottle to get unnessicary polish off (the more polish, the more chipping!). Apply 1 stroke in themiddle, then left, and right. let dry 2 minites. next, apply either a second coat (2 minitues to dry), or a clear top coat. let dry. DID YOU KNOW: even though polish may feel dry to the touch, it is not completly dry for two hours. especially with pedis, do at least 2 hours before bed. good luck, chica! be sure not to use peel-off polish. try a long-lasting kind, or maybe just a brand like revlon, CG (covergirl), or Colorama. Plus, u can use acrylics, but they weaken your nails.How can I keep my finger nail polish from chipping and peeling?
putting on a base coat and then the color and then a clear top coat will make it last longer.
if you have had it fro about 2-4 days depending how much you use yr hands you can add a clear top coat and you cna do this twice. or else it doesnt look gd it makes the polish last a couple more days i do it all the time hope i helped! :)
I have acrylic over my nails. They are short but look great and natural. Plastic sticks to plastic so nail polish will last for weeks!
you need acrylics to solev that problem thats the only fixit
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment