Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why does my nail polish, peel off my nails?

Nail polish ALWAYS peels off my nails. Is there a way for it to stay on better? i've tried top coats and base coats, and filing my nails before i paint them. is there anything i can do?Why does my nail polish, peel off my nails?
Buff your nails rough first. Use a good base coat like sticky by creative. If you can wait 30 minutes before each application.


Some of the nail salons, especially oriental salons still sale top coats with formaldahyde. That really helpsWhy does my nail polish, peel off my nails?
it might be the nail polish that your using! try different nail polishes, because some can be thick and some can be light and stuff, it might be coz you use your hands a lot and ur nail polish on ur nails chipp and if its ur toenails it might be because your wearing weird shoes which chipp ur toenail polish or because you use your feet alot lol! x
Hello!


Your nail beds might just be dirty. I would just use a really good base coat and top coat, be sure to apply each layer thin and not too thick.


Also a good tip is to wipe each nail down with nail polish remover or alcohol to remove any oils from your nail before applying the base coat.


OPI has very good nail products that last a lot longer than the others.





Good Luck.
you probably work a lot with your hands and if you do u cant really help it that the polish is peeling off. Just get a really good top and base coat product and try to paint them on thickly

No comments:

Post a Comment