Thursday, February 11, 2010

My nails constantly peel off and they don't grow that well and also they break easily...any good treatment?

like an at home...traditional kind of thing...My nails constantly peel off and they don't grow that well and also they break easily...any good treatment?
Soaking nails in olive oil , taking vitamin E and there's always Nutra Nails.





Good Luck!! :--0My nails constantly peel off and they don't grow that well and also they break easily...any good treatment?
get some knox gelatin and soak your hands it for about 30 mins every other day it hardens them
Someone told me to go the health food store and get some horse tail root. She said it's amazing and you will have beautiful nails. Hope it works!
I used to have that problem too. I would suggest increasing your dairy intake and using a nail strenthening treatment. Also file your nails regularly to avoid the beginning of the nail peels.
I get this once i have taken my false nails off which realy screw your nails up for a very long time... i would reccomend using a nail varnish hardner... it makes your nails less breakable and somehow makes you stop biting your nails... you will have too use it a few times before you know it works, but it realy is good and you can buy it anywhere for a reasonable price!!!
I have the exact same problem! I started rubbing a think creamy hand lotion into my nails a few times every day and that seemed to help. I can now get them to grow a bit more.





I don't have any real solution though. My problem is mine dry out really fast so I can't use polish. Hydration was the best solution I found.
yes ... stop picking your nose so much .. the boogers have added fungi to them and deteriorate the nail coating much more quickly opposed to just shooting snot rockets
It's a little pricey but its called Nailtiques. You can find it at a CVS or at drugstore.com but it is amazing. There is a formulation (I believe its #1) for brittle nails. Its a clear polish that you put on every day and it really strengthens your nails. Its so worth it!
The best thing to do is to really make sure that you use a hand lotion regularly, especially after each time you wash your hands or have them exposed to chemicals or irritants. The more moisturized and healthier your cuticles are, the healthier your nail growth will be. I also use a moisturizing nail and cuticle oil called TIPS at least once a day, which is available from various televised shopping channels or directly from askcosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment