Thursday, February 11, 2010

I eat my dandruff, any type of scabs, peeling skin off my body, dirt under my nails and I can't stop.?

I love doing it.





I understand it's disgusting/gross/blablabla, so if you're going to post here saying that, I already know.





I'm just wondering if anyone has an actual answer as to why I do this. I've never thought it was a big deal, ever. But now it's got me thinking. If I randomly scratch my head or back or pick a scab in public, it kills me not to be able to eat it. I don't know why. I've been doing it forever. Anyone with an actual helpful answer, please help. If not, don't bother.I eat my dandruff, any type of scabs, peeling skin off my body, dirt under my nails and I can't stop.?
No offence ... but hold on for a minute while I throw up..... blah, yuck, puke ........


I am curious if you did this as a child ?...AND... if so did your parents try to help you with this ? If no... time to get yourself a good therapist ... seriously :)I eat my dandruff, any type of scabs, peeling skin off my body, dirt under my nails and I can't stop.?
It's an actual psychological disorder. Obviously it's not a life threatening thing, but it could be embarassing for you in public. Talk to a psychologist, as cognitive or other types of therapy should be able to help.
it is a form of cannibalism


and thanks for that i just chucked up my lunch, positively gross


why not try eating the goo that comes from the corner of your eyes to
http://eatingdisorders.suite101.com/arti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment