Friday, February 5, 2010

My finger nails are peeling from the tips? Why? Haven't been doing or using anything different.?

Could be climate changes. Mine do that more in the winter. Nails (and hair) grow faster in the summer because its warm. When it's cold and the wind is blowing and you get all chapped and stuff, your skin and nails and hair dry out and can cause peeling.





Take a multi vitamin, more calcium and back in the day they used to drink gelatin - yuck! I'd rather just eat jell-o thank you!My finger nails are peeling from the tips? Why? Haven't been doing or using anything different.?
My mom had the same problem.


In general, flaking or chipping nails are caused by your body needing more calcium.


If you can, ad a glass of milk or - even better - chocolate milk to your everyday routine. Even chocolate soy milk will help.


Good, old-fashioned nesquick will work the best.


I've been doing it for years now and swear by it - and my mom started about a month ago. For the first time ever she's got long healthy nails now.
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment