Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sally Hansen ';hard as nails';, peeling off my nails?

anyone use Sally Hansen 'hard as nails'? i used the Clear one, and every time i put it on my nails (followed the directions, 2-3 coats), it peels off in a day or two. (Okay, i help it some, but it makes it so easy to peel off.) this has never happened to me with other nail polish. is it the nail polish or me?Sally Hansen ';hard as nails';, peeling off my nails?
use some alcohol on a cotton pad to dehydrate your nails, and buff your nails with a block buffer after, this will get the oils off your nails which will make the polish last longer. Also you can try ';Stickey'; by 'Creative' it is a tacky finish polish so that anything applied on top will adhere to it.Sally Hansen ';hard as nails';, peeling off my nails?
I have the same problem. Just use one coat and it seems to stay a lot better. : )
I have used the same thing and had the very same problem, even when only using one coat of it. Try putting a regular top-coat polish over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment