Sunday, February 7, 2010

My 3yr Peeling Nails?

My 3yr Daughter has soft peeling nails, but they are peeling from the base leaving the soft tissue underneath exposed. My original thought was lack of calcium, but she Drinks milk %26amp; eats yogurt's daily. The only other thing I can think of is that she had Hand, Foot %26amp; Mouth a couple of weeks ago %26amp; her nails are peeling as well as the skin on her hands %26amp; feet off the blisters ! Has anyone come across this before?My 3yr Peeling Nails?
My son (2 yrs old) also had hand, foot, and mouth a few weeks ago and his toenails did the SAME thing! The doctor said it was normal and to just put some anti-bacterial ointment on them with bandaids so he didnt pick at it.If your really worried about it just make an appointment and get it checked out....anytime a parents worried-it never hurts to get it checked out! Good luck!My 3yr Peeling Nails?
that can be a sign of mercury poisoning...that is the first thing that came to mind when i read that and major signs!!! I would def. take her to the doc!!! get her in there asap!!!
Go to the doctor pls
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment