Friday, February 5, 2010

What can I do to stop my nails from flaking and peeling?

Try one cube of raw jelly a day with gelatine in it!What can I do to stop my nails from flaking and peeling?
Drink more milk or take some calcium tablets for lonfer term. Short term put on some clear nail varnish.What can I do to stop my nails from flaking and peeling?
The best advice is to go see a doctor. He/she will give you expert advice on exactly what to do to stop or cut down on this problem. Good luck!
use sally hansen


nail polish


the hardening ones


and moisturize the nails with nail cream everyday


also be sure to moisturize the cuticles!!!
Eat more milk and dairy products. Stuff with calcium, ya know?
You can buy nail strengthening polish, it could work. You can buy it from most supermarkets and make-up shops.
ware a strong clear strengthener, also gelliton is know to make nails stong.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment