Friday, February 5, 2010

I have thin nails and need an effective method of polishing them without the polish chipping or peeling off?

I've tried filing the surface, buffing the surface, using a base coat and wiping the area clean with alcohol. None of these work.I have thin nails and need an effective method of polishing them without the polish chipping or peeling off?
I have the perfect solution for you. Try instant manicure by avon. It's the easiest way to give yourself a great manicure no matter what your nail type is and it stays beautiful up to 14days guarenteed. If you want more info please dont hesitate to email me or check out my webpage.I have thin nails and need an effective method of polishing them without the polish chipping or peeling off?
If your nails are truely thin, you may have a condition known as ';egg shell nails';. There are products put out by Nailtiques and Nailtek that will help your nails grow strong. A proper diet helps too. You have the right approach in wiping your nails with alcohol and using a base coat, but you need it to be a good base coat, and you need a good top coat. For base coat i recomment Orly ';Bonder'; base coat, or Seche Base. For Top coat i recomment Seche Vite, or Poshe. They are a little expensive, but they are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment