Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have been plagued by weak and peeling nails for years now. Any good remedies?

Both my fingernails and toenails peel FYI =}I have been plagued by weak and peeling nails for years now. Any good remedies?
I have the same problem!


Keep your nails as short as possible.


Use strenghtening nail polishes.


Use hand creams for skin and nails, they contain keratin which is helpful for strenghtening nails.


Don't use normal nail polishes (at least for a while) as they're damaging.


Make sure you're getting enough calcium and vitamins.


Don't peel the bits that are splitting, if possible cut your nails to stop it catching





Hope I've helped :)I have been plagued by weak and peeling nails for years now. Any good remedies?
Try taking a multi vitamin and in addition a e and c.





Wash your hands with a scrub made of olive oil and kosher salt. Rinse and dry off and use pure and natural hand creams or apply pure vitamin e to the nails -





Using a clear coat will help strengthen the nail - Sally Hansen makes great nail products


or get a weekly or twice monthly manicure.
I am not much of a milk drinker so I take coral calcium as a supplement. I have been doing it for about 5 years now. I just want to prevent myself from getting osteoporsis later on in life. But I do know that as I take it, my nails seem to grow a bit faster, but are also stronger. Maybe you could try some calcium. Works for me! Hope I helped!
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment