Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I keep the top layer of my nails from peeling off?

There's this amazing product by Neo Strata that works great. My mom had the same problem and she used every product form Mavella to all the other brands. BUT Neo-ceuticals by Neo Strata worked magic for her. It was great. When you want to get it you should ask for instructions too. You will see the results in a maximum of 1 month.


Good luck! :)How can I keep the top layer of my nails from peeling off?
better keep nail polish every weekHow can I keep the top layer of my nails from peeling off?
use sally hansen hard as nails nailpolish or try taking calcium pills!! They will make them stronger and besides it good for you!!
take a look at products you handle on a routine basis, such as copy paper and consider using healthcare type gloves. The chemicals we come in contact with daily are murder on our nails. Also, contrary to popular belief, a lot of over the counter nail polishes and clear coats will actually eat away at the layers of your nails.
  • loose skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment