Sunday, February 7, 2010

Peeling nails driving me @#@@ crazy?

My nails grow out nice and hard, but when I file the sidewalls the nail starts to peel in a couple of days and I'm back to stumps. OPI for peeling nails did not help at all. I use plenty of moisturizers, but if there's a better product let me know. How do you file the sidewalls? Please be more specific than 'file in one direction.'Peeling nails driving me @#@@ crazy?
You don't file the sidewalls of your nail. The only place that needs to be filed is the free edge of the nail. That may be why your nails are peeling...Peeling nails driving me @#@@ crazy?
I agree, don't file them if they peel. You might need to let them grow a bit longer before you can file them. Also, don't use a metal file, but a soft emery board and file from the side to the centre. Never file back and forth. For further help consult the website below :)
you are not even suppose to file the side walls nor front. you have to cut it with the nail clippers. the only time that you file the nail is when you have acrylic nails.





you need to go to a professional nail salon because you do need to file in one direction with real nails professionaly.
how about not filing the sides at all? If that's why they peel, it seems easy enough to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment