Sunday, February 7, 2010

My foot is peeling and it itch's badly, my toes nails are getting darker, can someone tell what is happening?

1. the peeling, itching is mostly between my toes


2. my little toe nail is hard and big


please help me My foot is peeling and it itch's badly, my toes nails are getting darker, can someone tell what is happening?
you have a disease known unformally as jungle rot. You need to take off your shoes after any excercise and try tinactin foot sprayMy foot is peeling and it itch's badly, my toes nails are getting darker, can someone tell what is happening?
your getting a nail fungus, zetaclear will help clear it up though, check out the site below


http://www.homeopathicremediesfor.com/ze鈥?/a>
Athlete's foot possibly... Easily medicated
fungus
either a toe infection, or its jungle rot

No comments:

Post a Comment