Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I get rid of thin/weak peeling nails with white spots naturally?

or do u know of any products?How can I get rid of thin/weak peeling nails with white spots naturally?
if you have weak or peeling nails, go get a manicure every week or 2. costs about $20. if you dont wanna spend the money get some clear polish and keep applying it daily. take it off every couple days. keep your nails cut short untill they strenghten. The white spots are from not eating healthy enough. my mom used to tell me this and i never believed herm no i eat healthy and i dont see those spots anymore. eat some green veggies everyday and you should be good.How can I get rid of thin/weak peeling nails with white spots naturally?
drink lots of milk it shoud help i drink milk every day and i have great nails
sorta funny..but in my culture,


the white spots on your nails


means that you're wealthy


or lucky..so the more the merrier.
this may be a symptom of another problem like vitamin deficiency or thyroid problem....etc.best thing to do is see your doctor.
Well they have products that you put on your nails that makes them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment