Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why does the skin right beneath my finger nails peel?

Ever since I can remember, the skin bellow (not under) the nail has peeled in little white strips that are painful to pull off. I've never seen anyone else's fingers that has this problem..I usually cut the strips off, but it always ends up happening again. What do I do?Why does the skin right beneath my finger nails peel?
This is quite common. I have tried this and has helped me to over come with it. Hope it will be of help to you





http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/rem鈥?/a>





Check the link and it will give you more detailsWhy does the skin right beneath my finger nails peel?
I have no idea why it happens, but can tell you it happens to me also. I notice it when the seasons change... It happens on my toes also.


The best coping mechanism I have found is to get mani and pedicures. The peeling skin around my toes will cause ingrown toenails it I don't take preventative action.

No comments:

Post a Comment