Friday, February 5, 2010

Why does the skin around my finger nails peel off and sometimes bleed?

Sometimes I have skin peeling off around the sides of my fingernails. It sometimes hurts and bleeds a bit. It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while, on maybe one finger at a time. But lately it's been happening to 4 of my fingers all at the same time.





Why does this happen? What can I do to stop it from happening?Why does the skin around my finger nails peel off and sometimes bleed?
Probably because your hands are dry and chapped. Get some lotion and use it.Why does the skin around my finger nails peel off and sometimes bleed?
The skin around your fingernails is called your cuticle. Sometimes it can even get red, puffy, and painful. In this case, bacteria has managed to make its way into your cuticle. If it's not too painful, push back your cuticle with a cuticle tool (you can get these from Walgreen's or Target), trim off the extra skin with a special scissors, and put some lotion on it. Burt's bees makes some awesome cuticle cream that I love. Make sure you keep your hands and fingernails clean so your cuticles don't get infected with dirt and bacteria.
most of this phenomena is based on lacking vital vitamin in the body,


you sholud consult to your doctor to provide a test 4 you and try to rich yourself,
My fingers tend to do the same thing too, but usually because the weather is changing...Like now, its starting to get cold and they've been doing that quite a bit!






You most likely have some form of dermatitis or psoariasis...you need to see a doctor ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment