Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to keep my nails from peeling?

I grow my nails out and file them nicely and all that jazz and my nails will look like they crack but its just the top layer peeling off. I bought some Sally Hansen's Nail Strengthener which says it prevents chipping, peeling , etc, but my nails keep peeling and it makes them weak and then i have to cut them down which looks lame because then that is the only nail that is short, what have your girls done out there to keep your nails from peeling?How to keep my nails from peeling?
This might sound a little hard to believe, but here is something that works for me. I buy Udderly Smooth Udder Cream for my hands and I make sure that I also get it on my nails really good too. It really helps them stay strong without having to use all that Sally Hanson's stuff.


It was originately created for farmers to use on their cow's udders to help prevent them for drying and cracking.


You can buy it at any drug store and it's pretty cheap too. Try using it every day for a couple of weeks and you should see a difference.


My nails were about destroyed from having those fake nails on them. This has really helped me.How to keep my nails from peeling?
There is a product called Nail Magic Nail Strengthener and Conditioner. It works so well that I actually had to cut mine down.
Just keep using the Sally Hansen's Nail Strengthner. It won't work straight away but the more you use it the more it will work. If that doesn't work then I don't know what would help...
eat jello i swear it works it makes you hair grow and makes it more shinier to so you win in more ways than one
idunno but mine r the same way... i wish i could help!!!
drink milk
Well i found out that if your nails peel then that means you are not getting enough vitamins so what i would do if i was you eat more good food and then after a while they stop peeling! Good Luck
I have the same problem. Just try to avoid water, and when you wash your hands apply lotion right after. Also try to keep nail polish on. I like to use a color so that way I can't see where it is peeling. If you have on a few layers of polish they tend to peel as much. Even if I just use clear, I always use 3-4 coats. I also take vitamin E to help with the growth.
put clear nail polish to make you nail stroger. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment