Friday, February 5, 2010

How to get rid of the dry, peeling skin around my nails?

my skin is peeling around them...they look weird!! i also have a lot of split little hangnails, and my cuticles are getting long again...how can i get rid of the dry skin?? thanks!How to get rid of the dry, peeling skin around my nails?
You know the stuff carmex for your lips? Well it works very well as an inexpensive cuticle moisturizer. You can also use vaseline and wear gloves to sleep. Most important is to drink more H2O and moisturize your hands often especially after you wash or sanitize them. If price is not a object, bath and body works has a lotion called ';glove me tender'; or ';lay it on thick'; both are awesome for dry hands.How to get rid of the dry, peeling skin around my nails?
how u get rid of the dry skin is put some lotion on your hands for the next 6 to 7 days n with the hangnails u can leave them of take a nail clipper n try that n cuticles a manicure will fix that hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment