Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do i fix my peeling nails?

my fingernails grow really quickly, but are also pretty weak and often peel. is there anything i can do to fix this?How do i fix my peeling nails?
Every night as part of your routine, rub olive oil on your nails and cuticles. You'll love the results!How do i fix my peeling nails?
witchcraft is an amazing product. also OPI has a great nail fixer/hardener. my nails do the same thing, and other than these products, i get gel nails put on, then they always look good ;)
take vitamin B supplements





or put clear nail polish on them for awhile.
Try buffing them with a fine buffer block and then painting Nail Tek Strengthener on them. Keep them out of water as much as possible. Take a good vitamin supplement as well.
I had that problem too so I went to the store and pick up some hard as hoof. You use it a couple times a day. Just rub it into your nails. It really works. My nails are now really strong.
Rub garlic on your fingers. Garlic will makes it strong. Do it everyday let it stay for 15 minutes and wash it afterthen.

No comments:

Post a Comment